By appointment only. Click here to schedule an appointment directly with us.
Wallich Residence 华利世家
D02 - Chinatown / Tanjong Pagar
Guoco Tower is a unique 5-in-1 integrated landmark development located in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District, linked to and atop Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
It integrates Grade A office space, 181 prestigious homes at Wallich Residence, dedicated retail and F&B space, a five-star business hotel designed for privileged experiences, and Singapore’s first double storey urban park.
World-renowned Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, the same visionaries who created some of the tallest mixed-use buildings in the world, designed this stunning 290 metres iconic building.
- Located in the heart of Tanjong Pagar district
- Within minutes of prominent cultural and lifestyle areas
- Inspired by Mr. Nathaniel Wallich, whose passion for botany led to the creation of Singapore’s first-ever Botanical and Experimental Garden at Fort Canning
- Situated at the top of Singapore’s tallest building, starting from level 39 / 180m above sea level to level 64 / 290m above sea level
- Four levels of generous recreational facilities – including glass observation AirDecks at the Apex located on level 62 which offer a sweeping view from the city’s highest point
- Concierge services designed for privileged luxury
- A 150,000 sq ft Urban Park and a unique 30,000 sq ft City Room
- A vibrant hub for events and activities
- Unit ranges from 1, 2, 3, 4 Bedroom, Penthouse And the one and only Super Penthouse
|Type||Area||No of Units||Price|
|2 BEDROOM||915 - 915||1||$3,758,000|
|3 BEDROOM||1,636 - 1,755||6||$5,198,000|
|4 BEDROOM||1,765 - 1,765||1||$6,280,000|
SHORT DRIVE TIME
DIRECT ACCESS TO MRT NETWORKS
Level 39: Social
Level 52: Cloud
Level 62: Apex